Our Favorite Wedding Season Hacks for 2021
1. Prepare Yourself NutritionallyAs with any event, make sure you’ve had enough to eat and are properly hydrated before heading to the festivities. It’s no surprise that weddings require stamina due to how long the events can be, therefore, your best bet is to keep sipping water and snacking as often as you can. It doesn't do any good to be running on less than a full tank energetically speaking. So do yourself a big favor and make sure your wedding pre-gaming includes enough protein and H2O.
2. Stay Comfortable as You Dance the Night AwayRemember, weddings are a marathon, not a sprint. While you can wear your favorite heels to the wedding, be sure to also bring a pair of flat sandals, flip flops, or slippers to switch into once the dance floor opens up. Not only will your feet feel happier, you’ll also be able to enjoy dancing without worrying about your feet getting bruised and blistered from those fashionable pumps. If your legs and feet do feel tired, you can also treat them to some FAB CBD Topical Cream or CBD Salve. Both of these products are portable, light, and are an amazing way to keep cranky muscles at bay. FAB CBD Topical cream is light, smooth, silky, and has an uplifting citrus scent that’s perfect to use any time during the day. If your muscles are extremely tired and angry, then FAB CBD Salve will fit the bill. This luxurious, potent salve has a vibrant scent that comes from its special heating and cooling ingredients. Treat yourself to therapeutic warming and cooling sensations as you massage the salve into your overworked muscles. Your feet and calves will be sure to love whichever product you choose to use.
3. Be There for the RideWeddings always include some down time. Let’s face it, there’s often quite a bit of a wait for the ceremony to begin, for the ceremony to end, for the food to be served, for the music to get going, and so much more. When you make it a point to stay focused and be present, you’ll be able to enjoy all of the beauty and the love that’s surrounding you. A great way to stay calm, cool, relaxed, and focused is to take some deep breaths as you slowly count to four on your inhale and again to four on your exhale. If you need a little extra help staying calm and collected, then consider bringing FAB CBD “Anytime” CBD Chews with you so that you can savor one while soaking in the ambiance of the event. Since the chews are coated with CBD, they’ll be more effective if you let them linger in your mouth for a while as your taste buds take in the rush of fruity flavors. “Anytime” CBD Chews are a fantastic treat to enjoy while you’re out and about. The chews are gluten free, non-GMO, vegan, and come in a delicious fruit flavor that’s sure to keep the party going. Not only that, but the chews are also an amazing post-recovery treat to have after you’ve danced the night — or day — away.
4. Make Rest a PriorityWhile it may be fun to jump from venue to venue this wedding season, proper rest is one of the best ways to ensure that you can keep up with such a busy schedule. The best thing you can do for your body is to rest up after attending each event. When you get ready to call it a night, make sure that you are setting yourself up for the best sleep possible. Some things you can do to ensure that you get a solid night’s sleep are to:
- Dim the lights
- Remove all electronic devices from your room
- Make sure your bedding and pillows are comfortable and cozy
- Play soft, ambient music if you need to hear sounds as you sleep
- Be sure your mattress is of the right firmness
- Take any nighttime supplements an hour before bedtime
- Stop watching television and using electronic devices at least an hour prior to bedtime