8 Reasons Why CBD Has So Many Benefits (UPDATED 2019 DISCOUNT CODE)
"Benefits that allow your neurotransmitters to function more effectively".
This article will discuss a number of reasons why CBD is able to deliver so many life changing benefits and how you can try Fab CBD products today! The primary reason why CBD has so many benefits is because the endocannabinoid system is responsible for directly impacting three of the most important physiological systems in the body. CBD has a plethora of healing and optimization benefits that allow your neurotransmitters to function more effectively.
1) Reducing Inflammation - CBD is a natural anti-inflammatory so therefore it delivers an aid both topically and orally to problem areas of concern because the chemicals in CBD can positively affect the stimuli in the brain and can directly impact the transmitters that are emitting pain signals.
2) Reducing Anxiety - CBD is responsible for managing the endocrine system which is a network of chemicals responsible for releasing hormones that directly contribute to stress and anxiety levels.
3) Epileptic Seizures - epilepsy is a neurological disorder that impairs the brain’s ability to deliver normal functioning motor control. CBD is responsible for aiding the synapses or gaps between neurotransmitters which alleviates the random firing in the brain which occurs with epilepsy and schizophrenia. This relief causes stabilization within the body.
4) Relief with Nausea - CBD helps reduce food sensitivities, it can do this by reducing the heart rate and the anxiety incurred when eating is involved. Anxiety is generally the root cause for nausea.
5) Treatment for Depression - because CBD directly effects the endocannabinoid system, the brain and thusly the endocrine network, it is directly responsible for regulating the secretion of hormones which are responsible for creating happiness and reducing depression like serotonin and dopamine.
6) Addiction - CBD is known to have therapeutic properties on your neurotransmitters which habitually release the stimuli of addiction. By providing this aid to the brain it directly can cause relief to the affected areas.
7) Fighting Cancer - CBD decreases the ability of cancer cells to produce energy leading to their death also due to its natural inflammatory role it is a positive aid on the pain associated disorders involved with cancerous activity.
8) Sleep - Cannabidiol is so amazing to help with sleep due to its calming effects in higher doses. It's the real life version of taking a "chill pill" or in this case an oil drop or chewable. Cannabis has been used for centuries to treat nerves and anxiety, as well as other mood problems. CBD has the ability to reduce anxiety, which can be helpful in reducing sleep difficulties and improving sleep quality. CBD may increase overall sleep amounts, and improve insomnia, according to research. CBD has been shown to reduce insomnia in people who suffer from chronic pain.
Our bodies actually produce their own cannabinoids, as part of what’s known as the endocannabinoid system. This system is involved in regulating many physiological processes, including mood, pain perception, appetite, and cognitive functions. CBD interacts in part with the body’s endocannabinoid system and its receptors.
According to a growing body of research, CBD may play a role in the growth of new brain cells, a process known as neurogenesis. CBD is also widely recognized as having anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory abilities, which make CBD a promising therapy for a wide range of conditions, from neurological disorders to autoimmune diseases to chronic pain and depression.
CBD also works as an analgesic—a pain reducer—in the body. Scientists are devoting a great deal of attention to CBD these days, and we’re continually learning more about the broad spectrum of benefits it may offer to health.
Fitness, Nutrition & Holistic Supplements
CBD is quickly impacting the the fitness community with it's ability to help athletes recover twice as fast and sleep much deeper. This is where Fab comes in. We create products that start from within and allow you to feel better so you can start on the other areas of your life.
If you're anything like us, you're working 16 hour days, spending 2 hours in the gym, looking at screens the whole time and not getting enough quality rest. You mind and body are shot and you just want to catch up everyday but it always seems like your body won't let you. This is why we created Fab CBD products.
Grab one or two of our crazy good products below. I personally love the mint oil and topical. 1-2 punch to my sleep and bad arthritis in my hands. But...get whatever you want obviously! We can't wait to meet you on facebook, or instagram or hopefully in person one day!
YOUR EXCLUSIVE 1ST ORDER OFFER!
CLAIM YOUR DISCOUNT!
Copy & Paste This Code At Checkout To Claim This Limited Time Offer!
Looks like you missed the big 10% sale, but we still love you and want to take care of you so please COPY AND PASTE the code "FAB5" at checkout for 10% off your first order with us!