On Arbor Day, April 30, 2021, FAB CBD partnered with One Tree Planted, a 501 (C)(3) non-profit organization and environmental charity that helps rebuild the environment by planting trees. Through a one day campaign, FAB CBD helped raise over $1000 towards planting trees throughout the United States where they are needed the most. For every dollar that is donated, one tree is planted by One Tree Planted.
For the team at FAB CBD, working with One Tree Planted was an easy decision. Since 2017, it’s been FAB CBD’s mission to use research, science, and innovation to create cutting edge CBD products that help boost the health and wellness of everyone who uses CBD as part of their natural supplementation regimen. Along with that mission, the brand also dedicates time and money to help other worthy charities and lift up its community.
“As a company, we stand for doing good by people. With the help of our customers, we’ve been able to support some amazing causes. We’ve donated to various great organizations like Make-A-Wish and completed three wishes for children in need this past holiday season,” recalled FAB CBD’s Founder. “Every order plays a part in us creating the highest quality products while still giving back to our communities.”
Why Reforestation Matters
In working with One Tree Planted, FAB CBD wanted to support reforestation efforts in the USA, empower consumers with sustainable actions, and raise awareness about how important it is to restore the ecosystem.
In recent years, there has been a rise in concern over the environment, and especially about the deforestation of areas where trees used to be plentiful. In joining with One Tree Planted to support reforestation efforts through the planting of trees, the team at FAB CBD is helping to lead the way when it comes to both rebuilding and cleaning up the environment. Trees are an extremely important part of our landscape because they clean the air we breathe, filter our drinking water, and give home and shelter to over 80 percent of the earth’s inhabitants. Trees also provide jobs to over 1.6 billion people, as well as help to support communities that have been ravaged by environmental damage.
One Tree Planted first began in 2014, and since then, the non-profit has doubled the number of trees planted year after year. Currently, they work with reforestation partners in North America, South America, Asia, and Africa to help reforest areas that have been damaged by fires and floods, build communities, create jobs, and protect the habitat. In 2019 alone, One Tree Planted was able to get about 4 million trees in the ground.
“We’re excited for the opportunity to work with FAB CBD on such an impactful project,” said One Tree Planted founder and Chief Environmental Evangelist, Matt Hill. “We admire the company’s commitment to planting a tree for every product sold. It’s a prime example of how brands can make positive change for our planet.”
FAB CBD’s partnership with One Tree Planted was a simple way to get customers involved in charitable efforts. All trees are planted by both community volunteers and local partner organizations in locations where there has been extreme deforestation.
FAB CBD’s Many Charitable Contributions
FAB CBD has been involved with a great number of amazing charities. Some of the many ways that FAB CBD has teamed up with charitable organizations include:
- Working with their local Make-A-Wish Foundation to help grant the wishes of three Milwaukee children with serious medical conditions
- Donating funds to help support Milwaukee’s Northbrook Church that worked to have over 1,000 homemade masks made for the staff at The Milwaukee Rescue Mission and Care Givers in Washington County amid the Covid-19 shutdown
- Supporting local worship center, Mix Church of Milwaukee, with a $5,000 contribution to help ease financial burdens for the church and its members that were caused by the Covid-19 shutdown
- Donating $5,000 to the Watering Seeds Organization to assist the charity in providing education, training, and adaptive sports equipment that supports wounded veterans and challenged individuals
- Working in partnership with the Milwaukee branch of Feeding America to post a $10,000 donation to supply food to struggling individuals and families amid the Covid-19 shutdown and beyond
- Donating laptops to Milwaukee schools so children who lacked technology could continue their studies amid the Covid-19 shutdown.
- Donating $10,000 to Operation Underground Railroad to help rescue children from child sex trafficking and child exploitation.
- Donating $10,000 to help support a small Milwaukee business that has been struggling to stay afloat during the Covid-19 shutdown.
An Effortless Decision
When a decision needed to be made as to where to have One Tree Planted plant the donated trees, FAB CBD knew that they should be placed in the ground in Colorado as a way to show gratitude to the land where the brand cultivates and harvests its organically grown hemp. In fact, the team at FAB CBD is extremely proud to craft quality CBD that comes from a safe and natural source. FAB CBD’s commitment to producing quality CBD products includes a deep understanding of sustainability and how to be environmentally conscious.
All of FAB CBD’s hemp comes from an organically grown source in Colorado. The brand works directly with both the manufacturers as well as the farm to ensure both the highest quality products as well as the most efficient process from beginning to end. FAB CBD is one of the few reputable and highly-regarded brands that is involved with the entire creation process from seed to sale, as it is said in the CBD industry.
About One Tree Planted
One Tree Planted is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit on a mission to make it simple for anyone to help the environment by planting trees. Their projects span the globe and are done in partnership with local communities and knowledgeable experts to create an impact for nature, people, and wildlife. Reforestation helps to rebuild forests after fires and floods, provide jobs for social impact, and restore biodiversity. Many projects have overlapping objectives, creating a combination of benefits that contribute to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals. To learn more, visit onetreeplanted.org