With so many advancements in the world of CBD, it’s no wonder that brands are coming out with new and innovative products. Some of the latest product offerings from many brands are multi-cannabinoid softgels. These interesting little gems contain a wealth of cannabinoids, terpenes, and phytonutrients. In short, they’re packed with all of the good stuff that the cannabis plant has to offer in one discreet, tiny, easy to take softgel.
What is a Complete Cannabinoid Supplement?
When we set out designing our Complete Cannabinoid Softgel supplement, we knew that we wanted to include CBD, CBG, CBN, and CBC. So, in thinking about what complete cannabinoid supplements are, it helps to think of them as a way to get in your CBD without any worry about dosing and without dealing with the earthy taste of hemp. Complete cannabinoid softgels are made using full-spectrum hemp that’s rich in terpenes and secondary cannabinoids.
Our complete cannabinoid™ softgels are vegan, clean, and contain an equal ratio of CBD:CBN:CBC:CBG. In short, these are a complete game changer. Softgels are a type of 4-in-1 product that can suit most consumers. The balanced profile of the softgel is designed to optimally work with the body’s endocannabinoid system. And because of the way that they’re designed, the softgels are highly concentrated in cannabinoids that work in a synergistic way with each other. This makes them more effective than if they were taken alone in isolation. Therefore, the softgels can evoke a phenomenon known as the entourage effect.
Why Did We Choose CBD, CBG, CBN, and CBC?
One of the biggest reasons that we chose to pair all of these amazing cannabinoids with each other is that together they’re more powerful than they are apart on their own. These cannabinoids are also more plentiful in the cannabis plant and interact in unique ways with the body’s endocannabinoid system. Moreover, they all work together in a synergistic way through the entourage effect. In essence, they boost up each other’s best properties while dampening any negative ones that they evoke. It’s commonly known that THC can cause people to feel “high” when taken in large amounts (as in marijuana-derived products). Unlike THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, CBD, CBC, CBG, and CBN are non-intoxicating.
Let’s get to know a little more about each cannabinoid:
- CBD — Cannabidiol, or CBD, is one of the two main cannabinoids in the cannabis plant. It can be taken by itself in a CBD isolate product, or it can be a part of a blend of other cannabinoids, terpenes, and phytonutrients in broad and full-spectrum products. CBD is used by many people for a wide variety of reasons.
- CBG — Cannabigerol, or CBG is similar to CBD, but interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system in a very different way than CBD. Scientists originally found that it works with the CB1 and CB2 receptors in the endocannabinoid system without causing any intoxicating effects. They also have reason to believe that CBG may also work as a reuptake inhibitor for GABA. CBG is considered to be a stem cell cannabinoid because it can also convert into CBD, CBC, or THC through an enzymatic process. CBG starts out as CBGa, or cannabigerolic acid. It will not, however, transform into THC or any other cannabinoid once it becomes stable.
- CBN — Cannabinol, or CBN, is currently only obtainable by gathering it through CBD by a chemical conversion process. This cannabinoid has a similar structure to THC once it achieves its final form. CBN doesn’t contain the psychoactive effects of THC, which enables more consumers to use the cannabinoid without fear of impairment or intoxication. Many researchers think that CBN acts like a combination of CBD and THC.
- CBC — Cannabichromene, or CBC, is one of the newest cannabinoids where research is concerned. Its effects are akin to those of CBD, while CBC’s chemical structure is extremely unique. Therefore, this cannabinoid has the potential to affect the body in a very different way than CBD. CBC is typically extracted from CBGa and not the hemp flower.
Elevating Your Endocannabinoid System
As we mentioned earlier, these cannabinoids each interact with your endocannabinoid system in very unique ways. Therefore, having all of them together in a complete cannabinoid™ softgel can enable them to more fully engage with the ECS.
- In terms of how each interacts with the ECS, scientists found that CBG binds to both the CB1 and CB2 receptors to help strengthen the function of the neurotransmitter, anandamide, which plays a role in helping to regulate appetite, sleep, and discomfort.
- CBN has some of the same properties as THC, and therefore will also bind with the CB1 receptor. But, while large amounts of THC — as in marijuana-based products — evoke a “high” sensation as it binds to the CB1 receptor, CBN will not cause the same sensations to happen.
- CBC has an affinity for the TRPV1 and 5-HT1A receptors in the nervous system. The TRPV1 and 5-HT1A receptors help to control the inflammatory pain sensation in the body.
- Lastly, scientists think that CBD doesn’t bind to the CB1 or CB2 receptors in the same ways that THC does. Instead, they think that the cannabinoid helps to prevent endocannabinoids from being prematurely broken down by the body. This action allows the endocannabinoids to have a longer and stronger effect on the body overall.
How are Complete Cannabinoid™ Softgels made?
Our softgels are made according to the industry’s highest standards. And the process begins with high-quality hemp that’s grown and cultivated in Colorado. Once the hemp is harvested, we then use the industry preferred, clean CO2 extraction method to obtain all of our potent full-spectrum extracts. What makes our Complete Cannabinoid™ Softgels unique is that they are vegan, which, as you may know, is not the norm for the CBD industry. Our capsules are made without using gelatin, which means that they are available for just about everyone to take without worry.
Our full-spectrum softgels are made with full-spectrum hemp that’s rich in secondary cannabinoids and terpenes so that you’ll get a powerful multi-cannabinoid product in one simple, powerful, and easy to take gel cap. We source our 100% pure, organic hemp right here in the United States, and every product we make is cGMP certified and manufactured in an ISO-certified facility.
Why Did We Choose to Make Vegan Softgels?
All of the casings of our softgels are made with cassava root instead of gelatin. Not only are these little gems convenient, they’re also easy to take. If you have an on-the-go type of lifestyle, you can simply pop them into a baggie as you rush out the door to work. You can also easily take them with the rest of your supplement regimen when you reach your destination.
To be frank, our softgels don’t taste like anything at all, so they’re great for people who are sensitive to the hemp plant’s natural earthy flavor profile. And since softgels have a soft casing, they’re easier for your body to break down when compared to capsules that are made with a harder outer shell. We truly had our customers goals and needs in mind when we created these innovative powerhouses.
How Do You Take Complete Cannabinoid™ Softgels?
We consider two softgels to be one full serving. Therefore, we suggest that you may want to take one softgel at the start of your day and another at the end of your day. We designed our Complete Cannabinoid Softgels to be worry-free, discreet, and simple. You can also begin by simply taking one softgel per day for one week and increase slowly up to two softgels a day. The choice is yours. But whatever you decide to do, make sure you keep a journal so that you can document what you’re feeling while you’re taking them. This way, you’ll have an easier time trying to decide if and when you need to increase your dose.
Remember that when you take products like softgels that it will take about one to two hours before you’ll feel any effects. This is because they have to be broken down by the body’s digestive system first before the CBD can be absorbed into the bloodstream. So while they may take longer to work, the effects should also last longer than those of a CBD oil which gets immediately absorbed into your bloodstream through the membranes under your tongue and in your mouth. Additionally, it’s recommended that you take your CBD with some food because this will allow the CBD to stay in the gut for a longer period of time and have more time to be up-taken by the body.
Why Softgels Instead of Gummies, Topicals, or Oils?
Even though all of these are excellent options, at the end of the day, the product that you choose should align with your goals and needs. If it’s convenience that you’re looking for, then softgels are just the thing. Not only that, but they don’t contain any taste at all and are easy to swallow. So you won’t have to deal with any type of product that is chalky, hempy, or sharp. Softgels have a nice smooth texture and a sleek shape that makes them a breeze to take each day.
Our softgels are also a fantastic option because you don’t have to chew them like a gummy. And if you’ve just brushed your teeth in the morning, then you won’t have to worry about chewing a gummy or dropping oil into your fresh, minty mouth. Moreover, softgels are less messy than oils. All of the amazing full-spectrum hemp extract is neatly packaged in an easy to take, mess-free, vegan softgel.
CBD topicals are more for targeting specific areas of muscle or joint discomfort on the body. Softgels are perfect to use because they can create an impact from inside the body. Ingesting cannabinoids disperses the compounds throughout the entire system. So if all you’re looking to do is pinpoint an external area of discomfort, then a CBD topical may be the best option to go with. But if you're more interested in affecting your whole body, then ingesting cannabinoids is definitely the best way to go.
We Make it Worth Your While
We offer all of our customers a 30-day, money-back guarantee on all of our products, and our Complete Cannabinoid™ Softgels are no exception. If you’re worried about trying a new product when you aren’t able to read through verified customer reviews to help you make the decision, you can still give our softgels a try knowing that we have a 30-day, money-back guarantee on them.
Don’t forget that we also have an exciting Discount Club for those who have fallen in love with our softgels and who want to have them regularly shipped directly to their doorstep at a cheaper rate. With our Subscribe and Save Discount Club, you can choose which products you want to have shipped to you each month as well as how frequently you want them to come to you. All customers who enroll in our Discount Club will permanently receive 20% off of every purchase without the hassle of manually ordering your favorite products each time you run out. In short, you’ll constantly get all of your favorite products at a special sale price. Simply set up your order, let it go, and never have to worry about running out of anything again.
Complete Cannabinoid™ Softgels are All the Rage
The world of CBD is always expanding and evolving, and softgels are the latest innovation that customers are truly excited about. With our Complete Cannabinoid Softgels, you won’t have to worry about finding the exact right dose or drawing attention to yourself as you’re taking them. In fact, you can almost consider softgels to be little pearls packed with full-spectrum hemp extract goodness that are perfect to take on the go.
When you compare softgels to other types of CBD products, you’ll see that they’re worth giving a try. The simplicity alone is a huge factor for those with busy lifestyles or who have issues with the earthy flavor profile of hemp. Softgels are definitely a game changer in the world of CBD because they’re an essential cannabinoid supplement and an overall better option for consumers from all walks of life. And because our softgels contain equal parts of CBD:CBG:CBC:CBN, you’ll be taking a powerful multi-cannabinoid in one simple to take, vegan gel capsule.