CBD Oil For Dogs & Other Furry Friends
Researchers are turning their attention to hemp and they’re finding amazing results, and not just for humans. CBD is found to have life-changing results your dogs & cats can benefit from as well.
We’ve put together 10 things you may not know about CBD and where the research shows it can help you, your dog or cat at home!
1. CBD Won’t Get You High
CBD or cannabidiol, is a compound found in cannabis and hemp but it won’t get you high like the very famous compound THC. Instead, CBD affects what is known as the endocannabinoid system which directly effects a series of receptors throughout the body. In other words, just like humans, cats and dogs have an endocannabioid system too. In pets, these receptors are found in the central nervous system, brain, peripheral organs, bones, liver, skin and immune cells.
2. CBD Oil Reduces Anxiety & Stress
Does your dog jump for joy as soon as you walk through the door? Many pets can suffer from separation anxiety. CBD is responsible for managing the endocrine system, a network of chemicals responsible for releasing hormones that directly contribute to stress & anxiety. In humans, cannabidiol can help:
- Reduce anxiety caused by public speaking
- Reduce anxiety in both healthy people and people with anxiety disorders
- Be effective for panic disorders and post-traumatic stress disorders
3. CBD Relieves Pain
We are seeing amazing results from customers as CBD relieves their chronic pain. For instance, enough research has been done that scientists are considering cannabidiol as a new class of drug for such pain.
CBD can be effective for:
- Decreasing pain (including neuropathy and nerve-related pain)
- Decreasing the impact of inflammation on oxidative stress (which causes degeneration and premature aging)
- Reducing intestinal inflammation (associated with irritable bowel disease)
- Decreasing inflammation in acute pancreatitis
4. CBD Can Help With Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Research shows that CBD can prevent colitis (IBD) in cats and dogs. As a result, it can even restore normal gut motility that is interrupted in inflammatory bowel disease. Therefore, CBD has antibiotic properties, including Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA).
5. CBD Reduces Chronic Inflammation And Autoimmune Disease
One of the most direct ways CBD combats inflammation is the action it takes on cytokines; these are proteins synthesized and secreted by immune cells directly correlated to the result of inflammation. It has also been known to suppress Th17 dominance, a major cause of autoimmune diseases. It is a intelligent molecule that adapts and regulates the biological system and is a must for our furry friends in pain.
6. CBD Protects The Central Nervous System & Helps With Neurodegenerative Diseases
CBD is a game changer for pets suffering from degenerative myelopathy and other spine and nerve issues. For instance, it’s able to protect brain cells from toxicity.
Research has shown that for older pets, CBD protects the brain from cell death caused by free radicals and toxins.
7. In Pets, CBD Can Increase Appetite And Help With Nausea
Have trouble getting your furry friend to eat? CBD may be your answer. It helps reduce food sensitivities by reducing the heart rate and the anxiety incurred when eating is involved. Anxiety is generally the root cause for nausea.
8. CBD Promotes Cardiovascular Health
Studies show cannabidiol can reduce the damage from damaged blood vessels and irregular heart rates and reduce heart rate and blood pressure associated with stress and anxiety. It can help relax the arterial walls and protect arteries against inflammation.
Your All Natural Pet Care Solution Has Arrived!
- Choose your strength (150-300-600mg Options)
- Be sure to select NATURAL FLAVOR
- Check the infographic above for dosage details
(Always be sure to check with your Vet when you make any change to your animals routine)
PETS: Our Natural flavor is safe for pets. We don’t suggest using other flavors as you may not know of an allergy with your pet. Better safe than sorry!
- No pesticides, herbicides, solvents or chemical fertilizers
- Non-psychoactive (only trace amounts of THC below 0.3%)
- Laboratory tested to ensure safety and potency